Subject: Re: Sun ain't shinin' (yet)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 93 18:35:31 BST

Barry,

|
|Anyone know of an Amiga emulator for the Sparc Sun?  Sun used to use the 68030
|CPU in their workstations, but now they use a Sparc.  All I really want to do
| is
|get a CLI environment, no Intuition or Graphics, so's I can run EC :)  -- Barry
|
|

Good news and bad:
	There IS an Amiga Exec/Dos/ etc emulator around.

	Only thing is, I do not know where it is! I think it is in an

	?/amiga/emulators/ directory in an ftp site somewhere, but where?

Derryck.

_____________________________________________________________________

 National Transputer Support Centre,   Derryck Lamptey, MSc(Eng)  
 (University of Sheffield)            ([email-masked])
 5 Palmerston Road,                    
 Sheffield S10 2TE
 South Yorkshire, U.K.                 Telephone: (+441-742)  768740
                                                  (0742)      768740
 ([email-masked])
                                       Facsimile: (+441/0)742 727563
    "use e-mail: save a tree"
_____________________________________________________________________